- Dec 8th, 2016
- Popular online MMO "Black Desert" developed by Pearl Abyss (S. Korea) announces full adoption of Silicon Studio post effect technology
- Sep 13th, 2016
- Tokyo Game Show 2016, Silicon Studio to exhibit latest version of "Mizuchi" tech demo "YURI", and playable demo of "Square Enix Co., Ltd." title "Figureheads" highlighting usage of "YEBIS" post-effects
- Jul 29th, 2016
- Silicon Studio & Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia (Asia) to participate & lead the Chinese development support project "China Hero Project"
- Jul 8th, 2016
- Silicon Studio participating in the Peruvian government - sponsored Peru Service Summit 2016
- Jun 28th, 2016
- Fantasica, Silicon Studio’s leading mobile game, celebrates its 4th anniversary and 8 million download milestone
- Apr 15th, 2016
Silicon Studio and EIZO New HDR solution for Hybrid Log-Gamma collaborative development
~HDR content software and hardware production support~
- Apr 14th, 2016
- Silicon Studio accelerating efforts into VR tech development for a variety of industries: Architecture, construction, automotive, games, and video production ~Tech demos to debut at various events held in 2016~
- Mar 29th, 2016
- Chinese developer Aurogon adopts post effects middleware "YEBIS" for "Gujian Online", the latest game in their popular series, marking the first adoption of YEBIS for the Chinese market
- Mar 4th, 2016
Silicon Studio "GDC2016"
Skin rendering demo for "Mizuchi" rendering engine,New product "YEBIS for Maya", C# game engine "Xenko"