Are you interested in joining us?
If you like to solve challenging problems, Silicon Studio is for you.
We are looking for highly motivated engineer to join the development of cutting-edge 3D rendering techniques in collaboration with global leaders of the industry.
Come and join us to share your experience and stay current with the latest and upcoming rendering techniques and platforms.
- Development of graphics middleware or applications
- Architecture, implementation, optimization and maintenance of real-time computer graphics programs
- Multi-platform architecture
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience using rendering API (DirectX12, Vulkan, OpenGL) or consoles (PS4/5 or Xbox One/Series)
- Efficient programming, algorithm, and code optimization skills
- Fluent in either English or Japanese
- Experience writing shaders and knowledge of modern rendering techniques
- Experience with cross-platform game engines (UnrealEngine, Unity, proprietary engine)
- DCC tools/plug-in development experience
- Experience in device driver development in Linux or embedded systems
- GPGPU optimization
- Good English and Japanese language skills
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
General career information
|Company Location||1-21-3 Ebisu Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|Bonus||Twice a year (June, December)|
|Salary review||Every year|
|Holiday||Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
New Year holidays
|Paid leave||15 days or more per year|