Silicon Studio's post effect middleware "YEBIS" adopted by “Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu / Let's Go! Eevee” for the Nintendo Switch™
Tokyo, Japan, (Dec. 3, 2018) – Silicon Studio Corporation middleware and technology developer, focusing on entertainment, automotive, and other industries, announced that its optical post-effects middleware YEBIS was adopted by "Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu" and "Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee!" for the Nintendo Switch ™.
* Utilizing the gameplay and scenario of the classic "Pokémon Yellow", originally released for the "Game Boy" in Japan in 1998, this is the first of the Pokémon series to be released for Nintendo Switch ™. Set off on an adventurous RPG with Pikachu or Eevee as your buddy.
Official Release Date November 16th, 2018
Developer: GAME FREAK inc.
Publisher： The Pokémon Company
“Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu / Let's Go! Eevee” Screenshots
"YEBIS" enables various advanced optical expressions such as glare, depth of field, motion blur, lens optical effects, film / photosensitive effects, color correction, anti-aliasing, etc. in 3D / 2D graphic environments. The latest updates allow for reproduction the unprecedented photographic blur effects by accurately simulating the correction of aperture opening and closing and lens aberration. In addition to the combination of circular apertures and the number of blades, it is possible to express realistic blur flavor with various features such as different color fringes before and after focus, depending on the lens configuration. YEBIS simulates an actual camera lens to recreate the most realistic and accurate optical effects.
YEBIS is available for the following platforms:
Nintendo Switch™, Playstation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, Xbox One, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows® (DirectX 9/10/11, OpenGL), Android™, iOS and other embedded devices
YEBIS Official Site
About “Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu / Let's Go! Eevee”
|Publisher||The Pokémon Company|
|Developer||GAME FREAK inc.|
|Release Dates||November 6, 2018|
|Copyright||©2018 Pokémon. ©1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.|
About Silicon Studio Corporation
Silicon Studio, a Japan-based game engine and middleware company, develops and provides advanced technologies such as "YEBIS” post effects, "Enlighten" real-time global illumination, and "Mizuchi" real-time rendering to major game and entertainment production studios worldwide. These technologies have helped to bring high quality graphics to a large number of successful AAA titles.
* YEBIS is a trademark or a registered trademark of Silicon Studio Corporation.
* Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo · Creatures Inc. · GAME FREAK inc.
* “Nintendo Switch” is a trademark of Nintendo.
* All other names and trademarks mentioned are the registered trademarks and property of the respective companies.