- Notice on use: The content on this website (including information, text, pictures, and audio materials) is copyrighted and owned by Silicon Studio Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). The content is protected under the copyright laws of the respective countries, treaties and conventions, and other applicable laws and regulations.
Any reproduction, use, and reuse for sale and other purposes of the content without the prior written consent of the Company are strictly prohibited. The trademarks and names of the products of the Company used on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. The names of other products and companies are trade names, registered trademarks, or trademarks of the respective companies.
- INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICALLY INCORRECT DESCRIPTIONS OR TYPOGRAPHIC ERRORS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEE AS TO THE VALIDITY OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY THEREFOR. IN ADDITION, THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR UPDATE WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE COMPANY MAY AT ANY TIME UPDATE, CHANGE, OR MODIFY ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR PROGRAMS DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND SUBCONTRACTORS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES SUCH AS ACTUAL LOSSES, DIRECT LOSSES, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, INCIDENTAL LOSSES, INDIRECT LOSSES, AND SPECIAL LOSSES).
- This website is optimally viewed by browsers of personal computers and smartphones. The website may not be available for use depending on the device type and browser version used.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Safari
- Default Android browser
- Mobile Safari
Acrobat Reader is required to display some of the content on this website. If you have not installed the Acrobat Reader plugin, we recommend downloading it from the Adobe website.
- When exporting any of the technologies and programs provided on this website, or any product purchased therefrom (including bringing such items overseas and disclosing them to nonresidents of Japan), please comply with the provisions of Japan's Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations.
5.Governing laws and competent court
- (1)Use of this website and the construction and application of these Terms of Website Use shall be governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise stipulated.
- (2)For any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this website, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance unless otherwise stipulated.